These are the climate forecasts set by the Common Meteorological Workplace for Wednesday, December 28, 2022.
– Pretty chilly climate within the reliefs, east, excessive plateaus and southeast.
– Showers or gentle rain with thunderstorms within the southern areas.
– Within the morning and at evening on the northern coasts, low clouds with fog formations.
– Fairly robust wind within the south with mud.
– Minimal temperatures round -02/05°C within the Rif, Jap Highlands, Phosphata and Ulmes plateaus, Atlas and their jap slopes, 12/18°C in Sousse, southern provinces and close to the coast and 06/12°C in the remainder territories of the Kingdom.
– Discount of most temperatures.
– Seas within the Mediterranean are small to gentle, slight over the strait, south of Cape Barbas to robust elsewhere.