These are the climate forecasts of the Major Directorate of Hydrometeorology for Sunday, January 22, 2023.
– Pretty chilly to chilly climate with native frosts on terrains, japanese, southern and excessive plateaus.
– Rain in locations over the Jap, Jap Mediterranean and Rif, Sais and Center Atlas.
– Just a few snowflakes on the peaks of the Center Atlas and the Jap Highlands.
– Just a few drops of rain within the northern plains.
– Fog formations over the middle and north of the southern provinces.
– On the central coasts there’s a fairly sturdy gusty wind.
– Minimal temperature round -03/03°C on the Atlas and its japanese slopes, Rif and Jap Plateau, 10/15°C within the south and 04/10°C in the remainder of the nation.
– The daytime temperature remains to be reducing.
– The ocean within the strait is from nice to barely tough, within the Mediterranean and between Cape Spartel and Mehdia and from mild to tough and on the remainder of the Atlantic coast.