These are the climate forecasts set by the Basic Directorate of Meteorology for Friday, January 20, 2023.
– The rains are weak within the far north-west.
– The next night time, it is going to rain in Sais, the Center Atlas and the north of the East.
– There are fairly sturdy gusts of wind within the japanese Mediterranean and within the central coasts.
– Pretty chilly climate with native frost or ice within the Atlas, Reef and East.
– Minimal temperature round -04/03°C within the Atlas, Rif, Phosphorite Plateaus and Jap Highlands, 09/15°C in Sousse, south and close to the coast and 03/08°C elsewhere.
– The air temperature will rise a little bit throughout the day.
– The ocean within the Mediterranean Sea within the Mediterranean Sea with mild or occasional waves, with mild waves over the strait, with mild waves to waves between Cap Spartel and Mehdia and from mild waves to waves and briefly from waves to heavy waves within the morning elsewhere.