Listed here are the highest titles developed by the nationwide press for this Saturday, December 31, 2022
• The Ministry of International Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Overseas has processed about 70,000 e-visa (e-Visa) purposes in six months, in response to minister-delegate chargeable for relations with parliament, authorities spokesman Mustafa Baitas. Answering to the questions of journalists throughout the press briefing held after the Council of Authorities, on the subject of the choice to permit new international locations to make use of the “e-visa”, Baytas defined that the e-visa helped to extend the variety of guests to the Kingdom.
• The Ministry of Greater Schooling, Scientific Analysis and Innovation has joined the DATA-TIKA program of the Nationwide Fee for the Management of Private Information Safety (CNDP). The DATA-TIKA program, based by the CNDP in July 2020, goals to actively shield Moroccan residents within the digital ecosystem and strengthen private knowledge safety measures.
• The Council of the Authorities determined to increase the interval of the state of emergency within the area of well being safety all through the nation till January 31, 2023. Throughout the press briefing held on the finish of the Council, the minister-delegate accountable for relations with the parliament, the press secretary of the federal government Mustafa Baytas famous that the Council adopted the draft decree No. 2.22.1045, introduced by the Minister of Inside Abdelouafi Laftit, which extends the interval of the state of emergency within the area of well being safety all through the nation.
• “Documentary cinema, in any other case cinema” is the theme of a roundtable organized on the Greater Institute of Audiovisual and Cinematographic Professions (ISMAC) in Rabat as a part of the primary version of the documentary “Rabat Doc Week”. This assembly, which introduced collectively a number of consultants within the area of cinematography, was a possibility to debate the brand new challenges posed by documentary cinema, in addition to the principle points associated to this style of cinematography. Talking throughout this assembly, the author and critic Adel Sammar reminded concerning the options of inventive documentary movie, which permits the director to have higher freedom of expression, with the chance to specific his private opinion whereas telling the info.
Risalat Al Ummah
• In 2022, Morocco and Spain wrote a brand new web page within the historical past of their relations. Strengthened by a multidimensional partnership, the 2 international locations, primarily based on many widespread pursuits, have laid the foundations for a future-oriented relationship. The robust will of Rabat and Madrid to offer their relationship a extra world, extra lasting and extra complementary dimension has damaged down all obstacles. Regardless of the difficulties, Morocco and Spain have at all times demonstrated their dedication to ascertain exemplary relations to collectively reply to modern challenges and to ensure a affluent future worthy of two pleasant and neighboring nations.
• The yr 2022 was marked by a steady momentum of strengthening the presence of the Kingdom of Morocco in worldwide organizations, as evidenced by the fixed degree of effectiveness of Moroccan candidates and qualitative breakthroughs by way of new mandates. Thus, 51 Moroccan purposes have been efficiently granted in 2022, in comparison with 43 purposes in 2021, a rise of 20%, reflecting the sustainability of the dynamics initiated by the Kingdom to strengthen its presence in worldwide organizations.
• The minister-delegate accountable for relations with the parliament, authorities spokesperson Mustafa Baytas confirmed that the tourism sector’s earnings for 2022 elevated by 120% in comparison with 2019. a powerful restoration after the opening of borders in comparison with 2019,” Baytas famous throughout a press briefing held on the finish of the Council of Authorities, specifying that receipts elevated by 120% between 2019 and 2022.
• Agency selections will probably be taken towards anybody concerned within the distribution of tickets for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar to Moroccan followers, Royal Moroccan Soccer Federation (FRMF) President Fouzi Lequia mentioned in Rabat on Thursday. Talking at a joint press convention with the minister-delegate accountable for relations with the parliament, authorities spokesperson Mustafa Baytas, held on the finish of the federal government council, Lekyao confirmed that “agency and categorical will probably be adopted on the subsequent assembly of the FRMF Administration Committee appointed for January 16.
Al Ittihad Al Ikhtiraki
• “Transfers from Moroccans dwelling overseas will improve by 12.9% to 105.8 billion dirhams in 2022, lower by 4% to 101.5 billion in 2023, particularly as a result of deterioration of financial situations in host international locations, will then file a rise to succeed in almost 104 billion dirhams in 2024,” Financial institution Al Maghreb (BAM) mentioned in a press launch issued on Tuesday on the finish of its 4th and remaining quarterly assembly for 2022.
• 2022 marked the signing of a memorandum of understanding between the federal government and the OCP Group relating to the brand new OCP Group Inexperienced Funding Program (2023-2027). This new program, which is able to strengthen OCP’s world place, entails a complete funding of about 130 billion dirhams (MMDH) for the interval 2023-2027, reaching an area integration degree of 70%, supporting 600 Moroccan industrial firms and creating 25,000 direct and oblique workplaces.
• The Mohammed VI Funding Fund held its first board assembly in Rabat beneath the chairmanship of the Minister of Economic system and Finance, Nadi Fettah. Throughout this assembly of the Board, the audit committee and the technique and funding committee have been established in accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of Regulation No. 76-20 on the institution of the Fund. Mohamed Benchaboon, appointed by King Mohammed VI because the Fund’s managing director on October 18, 2022, introduced the Fund’s organizational mannequin and fundamental administration guidelines throughout this primary board of administrators, the Ministry of Finance reviews. and finance in a press launch.
• The closing of nationwide accounts for the third quarter (Q3) of 2022 reveals a marked slowdown within the progress of the nationwide financial system, which was 1.6% as an alternative of 8.7% in the identical quarter of the earlier yr, in response to the Excessive Planning Fee. (HCP). Non-agricultural exercise elevated by 3.6%, whereas agricultural exercise decreased by 15.1%, in response to the HCP, which has simply printed an data word on the state of the nation’s financial system within the third quarter of 2022.